Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Founder's Double Trouble


Ahh yes. Good ol' Double Trouble. One of my favorite beers and definitely in my top three for IPAs (Indian Pale Ales). Ever since I tried this beauty over a year ago I was in love.

IPAs are known for their bitter flavor. I like to think of them as "tree beers" since they remind me of fresh pine trees when I smell and taste them. Out of all the IPAs I've tried, and believe me I've tried dozens, Double Trouble still ranks as one of my all time favorites.

Every sip is so flavorful and has the perfect amount of bitterness in it. The aftertaste is even better and sticks with you for awhile. At 9.4% abv this Founder's original will hit you fast. After just one beer you'll start to feel it! Definitely a beer to be enjoyed slowly. Savor it!

Did I mention that when you flip the bottle upside-down you're greeting with this creepy face?

I would recommend this beer to just about anyone, but if you don't like your beer bitter than you'll be shit out of luck with Double Trouble. Man up and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment