Thursday, March 15, 2012

Young's Double Chocolate Stout

Time to discuss another one of my favorite beers; Young's Double Chocolate Stout. My co-worker Chris was telling me how he had one the other day and it just made me want to drink one. I had one bottle left from the 4-pack I bought months ago, which I was saving for a special day and I figured last night was as good as any to enjoy it.

Let me start by saying that Young's Double Chocolate is a very good beer; definitely in my top 15 beers of all time. You don't find a chocolate beer much better than this one. I can confidently say that this is the best smelling and tasting chocolate beer I've ever had.

At 5.2 % ABV one can enjoy multiple Double Chocolate Stouts before passing out ;). Honestly I can drink this beer for weeks and never get tired of it. The chocolate flavor paired with malt is perfect and make for a highly drinkable beer.

Young's pours a dark brown color and whenever I have one it is a highly enjoyable experience. So what are you waiting for? Go out and get yourself some Young's Double Chocolate Stout. It's available at just about every beer store and you can't miss the bottle; it's purple and has ram horns on it!

Drink Young's Double Chocolate Stout. Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment